Sunday, March 1, 2009

"The Road Goes On Forever and the Party Never Ends"

So I have a weakness for Country music.
And judging by the packed house of urban rednecks at Terminal 5 last night, so do they.
I was thrilled to have the privilege to shoot the Robert Earl Keen show (with Ray Wylie Hubbard opening), not only for Ray and his wife - personally, but for a couple of other southern-based publications as well. It just so happens that I'm a huge fan of both musicians (who for years have been major fixtures on the Texas music circuit), so I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my Saturday night in the good ol' N-Y-C. Yee-ha.

Below are some images of both Ray Wylie Hubbard and Robert Earl Keen, respectively:


Robert Keen


Marty Muse (pedal steel for Robert's band)








Ray Wylie Hubbard


Lucas Hubbard (Ray's son / lead guitar)



No comments: