Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Don't worry kiddos - I'm still here!"

Update:

The last two weeks have never been more hectic, and I'd just like to apologize for the lack of activity on the Roast Pork Bun. Hey, I LOVE hectic. I yearn for it daily. But not when you (yes, me...) shoot three consecutive events, have to edit 2,000 images, and then watch your MacBook Pro have a seizure and slowly die, then find out that the client wants the images 4 days earlier than the proposed deadline, then double book a wedding because you don't have access to your iCal, all while worrying about the assignment you're supposed to be shooting every night for the next 7 days (which happens to be on the best 10 NYC restaurants that offer all-you-can-eat specials....pretty awesome). I know - it sounds like I want your pity. I don't. Work is work, and everybody has to deal with a little work related anxiety once in a while. Call me overly compassionate, but there's 1% of me that sympathizes with Madoff right now, simply due to the amount of internal frustration that must be running through his veins (I can feel it Bernie!!!) Note to self: expect lots of hate mail within the next few days.
Anyway, my heart rate has actually slowed down, and I've begun to feel like a normal human being; a human being who has the capabilities of writing this post on an outdated Gateway computer (Eww!!!)

This is what it all comes down to: I feel like I've let you down.
I have so many photographs from the last couple of weeks that I would love to post, and if you would just bear with me until I get my beloved Apple back into my arms, I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you very much for your patience.

-Max

No comments: