Thursday, April 7, 2011

Albert & Ling's Wedding

It seems like yesterday that I traveled down to DC to meet with Albert & Ling for the first time. We met in beautiful Georgetown to get to know one another and hopefully make some photographs that would somehow be utilized for their wedding day.






Within moments of our first photo session, I knew they'd be a fantastic couple to work with - though I was a bit scared when they they kept warning me that their families are both huge...and crazy. Well at this point, I've seen em' all, and Albert & Ling's families and friends were some of the nicest, kindest people I've ever encountered. I just want to send out a huge thank you to all of them.

Their wedding took place on April 1st, at the Curtis Center in Philadelphia - office building by day, and a gorgeous wedding venue by night. Take a look...




















No comments: