Friday, March 11, 2011

Fort Point, Boston Engagement Shoot

I shot up to Boston earlier this week to link up with Matt & Adrienne, whose speakeasy themed wedding I'll be photographing this Summer (can't wait). We decided to shoot in the cool, up-and-coming Fort Point neighborhood of Boston (kind of like the Dumbo of Beantown). I obliged to meet them at the bar where they first met, aptly titled Drink, to kick off the photo session (and down a perfectly executed cocktail, thanks to one of Drink's highly skilled mixologists). As I was told days before, the bar would be incredibly dim-lit. Being darker than I had even expected, I packed up my gear, put our alcohol aside, and took a stroll around the neighborhood before the sun would finally disappear for the night. Here's a little sampling of our photo session:












No comments: