Monday, August 2, 2010

GOTV Article Featured on JamBase.com & SPIN Magazine Online / Nas, Damien Marley, Jimmy Cliff

Check out the official JamBase gallery for Gathering of the Vibes HERE. Turns out their writer never showed up due to illness, so I was asked to put together a brief synopsis/summary of the festival. I'm no Lester Bangs, but...oh well - at least you can enjoy the photos!

Work also featured on SPIN Magazine Online.....check out the gallery HERE .

 And here are some images from the final day of the Vibes-
(From top: Nas & Damien Marley, Jimmy Cliff)










And lastly, a BIG, special thank you to Jonathan Lobdell (PR-man / media director) for making the last 4 days smooth, enjoyable, and completely worth my time and energy. Always a pleasure to work with you!

2 comments:

Matt Beauchemin said...

I just saw your images on the Jambase website. I was very impressed. It's great to see someone who obviously has a great eye and knows what they are doing. Your photos prove it takes more than a nice camera to call yourself a photographer. I've spent the last 15 years shooting live music (more of a hobby than a living)and your images have inspired me to get back to shooting some shows... Kudos!

Max Flatow said...

Matt - thanks so much for your kind words. It really means a lot. So nice to hear that my work has been an inspiration for anything, let alone for you to get back to shooting live music! Thanks again-

Max